background

Monday, August 29, 2011

Its been a while ...

We have been very busy these days! We went to Disneyland again and had an amazing family vacation! We got our first annual passes so we will be going back around Christmas time too!!! Ellie's favorite rides include; It's A Small World and Under the Sea! Here are a few pictures!

Best Daddy ever, letting me eat his ice cream!


This is how we do things ... we RUN!
Ellie is mean mugging it!


The week we returned Miss e got very sick! :( Her first illness! It was a very very hard and long week. I hate seeing my baby cry! Now she is teething! She has been one hot mess for the past week which makes for VERY tired parents! At this rate I hope 10 teeth come in. HA! Oh yes, I am that tired! The hubby and I also learned one of the hardest things as working parents is to have a sick baby and juggle staying at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment