background

Monday, August 1, 2011

Good bye July and Hello August!!!

All I can say is where the hell did July go? My sweet girl is almost 10 months and I am starting to plan her first birthday and can hardly believe it! Where did my baby go? She is walking up a storm, even in her crib! I didn't know that you could pace in a crib but Ellie is sure good at it! I find it hysterically funny and love to watch it on our monitor.

I am missing the hubby as he is gone away on business, the WHOLE week! :(

To brighten up my week though, I get to start my new job!!! Woohoo!!! Watch out HR here I come ready or not and good bye audit! I have been an auditor since the day I left college 6 years ago and now my new adventure will begin! I am so excited!! Wish me super duper luck!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment